We had a nice surprise last night. While Frank was at the church fulfilling his Bishop duties, the kids and I were enjoying down-time in the family room together. We heard a quick knock at the door, and when we opened it, to our great surprise, we had been HEART ATTACKED! The kids were so excited! There was also a plate of cookies, and a note of thanks for all 'we do for the ward.' Now, I must admit, I definitely don't do much but support my wonderful husband that many call 'bishop.' We have an awesome ward, and we are so fortunate to get to know the members of the Green Meadows Ward!


Here are some other pictures from a ward activity last week. Kennedy loved the slip 'n slide. She liked the easy access 'drinking fountain!'


What a busy day! Dayton didn't get his nap, and decided mom's bedroom floor made a good bed after his nice, warm bedtime bath! Poor kid!

I think I have a picture of each of my children in this exact same spot. I feel I am constantly either getting something out of the fridge or pantry for them to eat!
No comments:
Post a Comment