This is Frank. I'm down at the Zermatt resort in Midway, Utah right now for the Utah Association of Elementary School Principals conference. It's a great facility, and our speaker this morning was fantastic! She spoke about cultural change, and how to deal with it effectively. It was very applicable to my work, but I especially was interested because of my background with ESL students.
Kendra and the kids have been down at her parents' house in Alpine, and I was reminded that I have a really hard time sleeping without anyone around. Kendra thinks it's because I've shared a room with someone my whole life. I think it's just because I like being around her. :) Anyway, we'll go to dinner tonight, and just enjoy being together. We don't take a lot of opportunities to have quiet time with one another, so this will be nice.
NEWS FLASH
We are now the proud owners of eight fish! Minnie, Mickey, The Brothers (2 fish), Pink, The Little Ones (also two fish), and Shere Kahn (the suckerfish that lives under a rock). We just got them on Saturday, so our neighbors are feeding them for us this week. Kennedy loves them. She stands on her stool and puts her face up to the tank while she says "Hello."
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is great!! I love blogging and it was great to run across your cute little family. Soo cute!
Post a Comment