
Last week was a week of celebrations for us. Kendra's birthday was on the 8th, Father's Day was on the 14th, and our anniversary was on the 12th! They were each great days, but the anniversary was the best. We celebrated 10 years together, and are eagerly looking forward to the next ten... and beyond.
This picture was taken on the day of the 2007 BYU-Utah game. We were down at Kendra's parents' house, and Brighton was wearing his Utah regalia, so we went to Wal-Mart and bought our family BYU shirts (as seen in the family picture on the main page). BYU won. As I was looking for pictures of Kendra and I, I realized we have very few recent pictures of the two of us together. Most of them have one of us with the children, or just the children. I guess we need to find more adults to take pictures of us, or get Pierce trained up on the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment