Sunday, July 5, 2009

When Smoke Gets in Your Eyes

So, I have been really reluctant to post this, but I did have a birthday in June. It was a really busy week with the end of school being the previous week, and it kind of just snuck up on us. We did go out to Pier 49 Pizza as a family for dinner, and then I ran into Macey's to pick up my own birthday cake--a bavarian creme layered cake. Not my favorite, but they were limited on cakes already made and cheap. Frank was insistent that we put a candle on my cake for each year. And, well, when I blew out the candles, the smoke went straight toward the camera and Frank got this pretty cool shot. So, how old am I? You'll have to count the candles!

1 comment:

R said...

you know it isn't that old, because Kyran is older than you!