
The next few pictures of Kennedy and I having a fun hair night. Usually one of our children is up later than all the rest. I think i'ts because they realize that if everyone else is sleeping, they have Mom and Dad's undivided attention! Kennedy asked if I would put pony tails all over in her hair. When I was done, she said, "Your turn Mom, pony tails like me." So, I obliged. Can I say I LOVE having this cute little blondie in my life? Yes, there are days she has her two-year-old moments, but it's all of the other times that I absolutely love!



Maleah is starting to try to crawl. She gets up on her fists and toes and rocks back and forth. She gets soooo excited too when she feels like she's moving somewhere. Luckily for me, it's only a few inches right now!

These last few pcitures are just too funny! Frank had a fellow principal send him off to Sandy with some great USU attire---a muscle shirt! Pierce and Dayton thought it was the coolest thing, so they asked Frank to put it on, and they put theirs on, and Dayton said, "Dad, we're triplets!!" They also decided to give a little "Fiah Powah" (funny if you've seen the new Night at the Museum), and then a little flexing!

2 comments:
I have a feeling I just might know how old you are! :) Happy belated birthday. It looks like you guys are having a great summer. Good luck getting your house sold.
Haha...I love those pics!!!
Post a Comment