One of Kennedy's favorite things to do is take baths, and her favorite kind are bubble baths. Occassionally we will put a drop or two of her shampoo in the water to give her a few bubbles, and she giggles and splashes and has so much fun. Well, one night, Frank walked into the hallway to get some towels out of the closet, and I was getting jammies out of her drawers. All of a sudden I heard Frank say: "Kennedy, did you pour the entire bottle of shampoo in your bath?" When I went in, it was definitely a bubble bath! She was so proud of herself!

Dayton enjoys doing everything and anything that Pierce is doing. So, when Pierce was finishing his homework, Dayton decided to practice writing his name. They are sooo cute!
1 comment:
Your last three posts are really cute. Frank's birthday was a blast, Kennedy's and Meleah's room looks so cute, and your kids are definitely adorable! You can't help but love them!
Post a Comment