Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Back to School and Birthday!

Well, summer came and went waaaaayyy tooooo faassstt! Pierce started 1st grade this year, and attends Woodruff Elementary, about 3 blocks from our house. He rides his bike each day, and says his favorite thing about school is math. (I think we'll have a future MIT grad!) Dayton was signed up to attend Riverside Preschool as a model student two days a week. Then, when we got the Back to School letter, school wasn't going to start until after Labor Day. I knew he'd have a hard time waiting any longer to attend school, so I contacted a woman in our neighborhood who teaches preschool from her home to see if she had any openings for Tuesdays and Thursdays, and she did! So, Dayton attends two different preschools for four days a week, and loves both of them! Frank is back at work and just as busy as ever with the new school year. He really enjoys the school where he is a principal. We just celebrated his 34th birthday! My brother was insistent we put all 34 candles on the cake, and we did...definitely no problem with Frank's air capacity in his lungs!











3 comments:

R said...

you're a better mom than me. I won't let the kids help with any paint jobs in our house!

Cally said...

The girls room looks so cute. I love beadboard.

Aaron & Michelle said...

Oh man. Your kids are so darling. We miss ya. Your girls room is so cute. I need to call you this week. Love you all. Michelle