
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Painting and a whole lot of help!
Our last painting project ended with Dayton "touching-up all of Mommy and Daddy's missed spots." (ie: the coffee table and end tables, the banister, the front windows and door, the base boards, and the carpet---all in a 5 minute unsupervised moment). So, needless to say we were a little hesitant on doing any type of paint project with children around. However, my "nesting" has taken over, and I wanted to get the girls' bedroom completed before baby Maleah's arrival. So, we got started, and the kids really didn't get into things this time. So, we decided to let the boys help with painting the beadboard and then finishing our master bathroom area that never got finished two years ago. The boys had a great time "helping." We still need to get chair rail up in the bedroom, but for the most part it's done. I have also bought some darling bed linen sets for the girls' to use later, which match the curtains, and some darling shelves to display fun items on, but we wanted to share the progress so far.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
It looks like you guys have been really busy. I love your cute little curtains. Where did you find them? Dont you love having the cute kids help. One thing about kennedy taking her bath is I am sure she smelled so sweet when she was done. It looks like she still has some black eyes. poor little thing.
Post a Comment