Friday, January 8, 2010

Family Fun!

I just got my 2008 blogging made into a book, and it arrived in the mail today, and I realized that I'd better get the rest of 2009 blogged so I can get it done into a book as well! So, this post is entitled "Family Fun." In November, and the first few weeks of December, the boys had the opportunity of doing a sport together...wrestling. They really enjoyed the time they had to learn a new sport together, but the best part was Frank being able to be their coach! There were two tournaments they were involved with through the Legacy Center in Lehi. So, on Monday and Wednesday nights for about 7 weeks, all the 'boys' would go do their 'guy' things. Kennedy always felt bad that they would leave her home with mom, but I think mostly it was the fact the the gymnastics took place right across the hall from wrestling, and she really wants to do that. Maybe next year!







The first part of November we got our outdoor play set put together. We had some very unusual warm weather the first part of November, and we were lucky to be able to get the set up before the snow started falling.

3 comments:

Courtney and Dorothy said...

Good to see Frank in that Wilson Shirt!! We sure miss him!! It is so good to see your cute, fun family grow. You are all such a neat family :-)

Anonymous said...

How fun, looks like a great play set! Hope you guys are doing well, as always, we miss you up here!

Hannah said...

Looks like you guys are havng fun! Thanks for the Christmas card and note...it was fun to hear from you. We miss you up here!