
On July 9th, we took the kids to the Oquirrh Temple Open House. I got all teary during the video presentation before we even got inside the temple. My whole little fmaily was in the temple together! The kids were great the entire time! Kennedy kept singing "I Love to See the Temple" while walking throughout the tour. It is a beautiful temple! Pierce was asking questions the entire time, and it was great to be able to answer his questions while we were there. Dayton's favorite part was the "pool on the backs of the cows." Pierce's favorite part was "seeing the room with mirrors that go on forever, like our family." Kennedy liked "where the pretty princess Thumbelina gets married like me!" Every bride she sees, she calls them pretty 'Thumbelinas'. This last week when we drove past teh Logan temple on the way to play group at the park she said, "There's the temple where Minnie Mouse gets married and me too!" It's so fun to see her already making that a goal in her life!
I am so grateful for the opportunity we had to do this as a family. I am also so grateful to live in an area where we have a temple so close. I love attending the temple and feeling the Spirit that is there! I love doing work for my ancestors and linking our family together!
No comments:
Post a Comment