Sunday, August 2, 2009
Can you say Bar-Ba-Cue?
Frank is definitely the master barbecue-er at our house. I have a really hard time getting the right temperature, and usually by the end have blackened chicken, blackened steak, etc...Anyway, the kids wanted BBQ hot dogs for dinner one night while Frank was working down in Sandy. So, I thought it couldn't be THAT hard to grill some dogs on the barby. I started the grill, and went back inside. Unknown to me however, the kids went around to where the grill was and turned the temp to 'high'. I went out, put the hot dogs on and left walked around to the front of the house, chatted with a neighbor, and then went back to the grill, opened the top and just about died when I saw I had 'blackened' the hot dogs! They were still edible after I cut all the black off, and I've decided that grilling is just not my 'thing', I'll stick with the stove top and oven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you're brave to try! I'm scared of the BBQ and have never gotten the guts to fire it up on my own.
Post a Comment