Monday, June 15, 2009

Preschool Graduation

So Dayton was enrolled in two different preschools this year. I guess I felt he was missing out since PIerce did two years of preschool, and Dayton was only getting one. I really wanted him to have a structured routine and then also be able to socialize with friends of his from the neighborhood. So, when the school district preschool said he could only come as a model student for two days, I knew I needed to get him signed up for the one in our neighborhood as well, for both of our sanity! I think he enjoyed it at both places for the most part, once he got there at least, but most mornings it was like pulling teeth to get him ready to go (only on the days Mommy drove him). Frank was able to take him to the district preschool on Mondays and Wednesdays, which was really good for both he and Frank to share some quality one-on-one time together in the mornings. He learned so much, and is starting to read already! He is so smart, and I'm glad he got to do both. Miss Megan and Miss Kim are awsome!

Reading at Miss Megan's


Graduation from Miss Megan's



Graduation from Miss Kim's


Dayton earned the "most inquisitive" award

No comments: