Sunday, May 3, 2009

Just some random photos!

I haven't posted for so long! I wanted to post some random photos of things happening in the Schofield Home:

We bought a bike for Dayton just before Christmas, but were saving it for his birthday at the end of May. Well, he found it in the garage the first part of April, and begged us to put it together. Well, he needed a new helmet. So, I happened to be at the store and they had this one of clearance for $8! So, Dayton has Frank's head size, and adding the helmet to the mix, well....

Binky and The Brain!

Kennedy loves to help out in the kitchen, especially "doing the dishes". I came down and saw this, so funny! Feeling a little breezy my dear?!


One of my most favorite times of the day is reading to the children. We usually do it right after lunch time. Each child gets to choose two books (Kennedy usually picks more), and I read to them. They all usually fall asleep after two (Kennedy usually more), but I love it! Maleah just happened to join us this day, and she did really well. Kennedy actually fell asleep after just one!


Maleah's getting so big! At 5 1/2 months, she weighs 17 lbs 14 oz. She doesn't like sitting in the bouncy chair anymore (as you can tell). We were diligent in doing her stretching for her torticolis that it is no longer and issue! YAY!!! The doctor was so impressed with the progress we had made with her. She sits independently and loves her rice cereal. She does not like anything in her rice cereal (peas, sweet potatoes, applesauce, etc.) She is a purist! We love having her and her sweet smile brightens our day! She still has all her hair too.


Ever wonder what too much TV will do to your kids? FRY THEIR BRAINS!!! This is a total zone out for both of them!


Pierce loves reading, and especially loves reading to his younger siblings. Frank caught this photo...so cute!

3 comments:

Brooke and Brighton said...

Well, I decided to take a break from studying for finals and look at some blogs. The pictures on your blog made me laugh so hard Brighton had to see what I was laughing at. Your kids are so blasted cute!!! I am so glad to be in your family! I can't wait to see you guys again!

Emilee said...

i cannot belive how big your baby is, that 5 months flew by! she is stinkin cute too! all your kids are cute, they look great! when are you guys putting your house up? cant wait to hear where you ed up down here! it is a great time to move to Sl, WAY better than when we moved, that was a BAD time!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the zone out picture, that is GREAT!! I couldn't help but laugh out loud! Cute kids!