Well, while we are waiting for little Maleah's arrival (any day now), we decided to post some pics of what we've been up to lately. Frank's parents arrived two weeks ago today to help out with things until the baby gets here, and we've had a great time with them. We've been quite busy with other things to keep me occupied and my mind off of not having the baby yet.
We had our last S'mores roast for the year before needing to take our fire pit inside. We have been getting ready for Halloween, in which the kids have been so excited for! No, I didn't make any costumes this year, disneyshopping.com has a great sale the first two weeks of May on some pretty amazing costumes, and at some pretty amazing prices! So, I couldn't resist and bought the kids' their costumes all for under $10. It's just been hard convincing Pierce and Dayton to not change their minds of what they were going to be. Once they have the costumes on though, they are pretty happy. Last night for family night we carved our pumpkins and have put them on our porch. I'm also in charge of Pierce's classroom Halloween party which has made things pretty crazy as well!
We had our last S'mores roast for the year before needing to take our fire pit inside. We have been getting ready for Halloween, in which the kids have been so excited for! No, I didn't make any costumes this year, disneyshopping.com has a great sale the first two weeks of May on some pretty amazing costumes, and at some pretty amazing prices! So, I couldn't resist and bought the kids' their costumes all for under $10. It's just been hard convincing Pierce and Dayton to not change their minds of what they were going to be. Once they have the costumes on though, they are pretty happy. Last night for family night we carved our pumpkins and have put them on our porch. I'm also in charge of Pierce's classroom Halloween party which has made things pretty crazy as well!
We also went out to the Jensen Historical Farm in Wellsville. The kids got to ride ponies, listen to a blacksmith and mountain man tell scary stories. We then went into the petting farm, and then down to the big grassy area for a hay bale maze, hay jump, and old fashioned games. They also had the popular painted cut-outs. Why is the cow always the girl?! I was telling Frank this morning that Maleah missed her window of opportunity to be born last week. This week I'm just too busy to have a baby, so she'll just have to wait until atleast this Saturday!
Kennedy also turned 2 years old since our last post! She is such a fun little girl, and definitely has everyone marching to her drum! She loves her brothers, and being with them, and is finally starting to sleep through the night again. (It's been since our June family trip that she has.) We opened presents before Frank and PIerce left for school, and then had her party cake after dinner that night. She loves singing the "Happy Birthday" song over and over. Whenever we got done singing, she'd say, "More, please". I think we sang about four times before we cut her cake. She also is starting to enjoy getting her hair done, and wants to do her babies' hair as well. Is this a sign of a furture hair stylist?




6 comments:
I love the family picture at the farm. I think you got Kaitlyn's picture in before the cupcake was smeared all over her face and dress.
Holy cow...they're all getting soooo big!!!!! And of course, they are so cute!!!!! I miss babysitting them...they were the greatest kids to watch!
cute! love all your costumes. tinkerbell is too cute! good luck wit labor #4! wow!
I'm glad you are having fun still...sometimes you just don't want to at the end! Keep us posted.
Cute pictures!!! I hope you are feeling well, and that your little girl decides to come soon!
Let me know if I can do anything for you.
I too love Disney Shopping. It has everything a princess and super hero need. Congrats on the upcoming new addition to your family! When you get back into the swing of things I have a favor.... I saw on Good Things Utah your letter photography. I am totally interested for Christmas gifts.
Post a Comment