Thursday, December 9, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I finally got something posted since May!!! Crazy! One of my New Year's resolutions is to stay on top of my blogging! (We'll see if I can actually do it!) I've been putting together the 2009 blog and am getting ready to blurb it. Anyway, just wanted to share with you all! Just as a side note, it was so very cold the day we chose to do our famliy pics, and for the most part the kids did exceptionally well! I can't wait to get some new photos up around the house!

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free digital collage

3 comments:

R said...

is this your way of not having to mail our Christmas cards?? I should try that!

Hannah said...

Cute, cute pictures, Kendra! I can't believe how big everyone is looking!

Angie Tolman said...

Kendra,
So cute! I can't believe how big they are getting. It's good to have a small update.