Monday, May 3, 2010

Watch for new things to come!

Okay, so I haven't blogged in forever! I still need to download pics since December off my camera, and for some reason my program won't recognize my camera. So, until I get that figured out, I guess I better type away! So, January highlights...um, not much. February....I went back to work! Crazy, I know. But, moving to Utah County from Cache Valley was an expensive one, and I alos won't have to pay for my own re-licensure starting July...Yay! I work three days as a speech-language pathologist for Alpine School District. I am at an elementary school In American Fork on Tuesdays, and a Jr. High in Lindon on Thrusdays and Fridays. We hired a nanny to watch our kids on the days I work, and she is fabulous! However, we just found out she will be moving this summer and I've contacted the number two on our nanny list, and that looks like it'll work out. My dad sprung surprising news to us in February, in that he was engaged with a tentative wedding date of July 10th, but that changed to April 24th! In March I got to go back to Logan for a quick over-nighter for a Traumatic Brain Injury conference, and got to see so many of my dear friends there. Last month was quite busy...April 1-5th, we took a very spontaneous trip to southern CA to get away from all the cold Utah weather, and to visit some extended family. April 9th, my older brother Dalls got married to a most wonderful woman, Mindy. It so nice to see the positive that can occur after a few months of feeling down-and-out. April 10th, my oldest son Pierce was baptized!!! It was such a wonderful day! On April 24th, like mentioned before, my dad got remarried, and bought a new home in Highland, UT. He still has the house in Alpine, and will put it up for sale when the market gets a little better. I was also called as the 2nd Counselor in the primary presidency of our ward. Frank and I are also the Stake Youth Conference Coordinators, and will still fulfill that calling together. Frank also teaches the YSA Sunday School class. We are now starting to wind down the school year, and enjoy each minute we have together as a family, and watching our sweet kids grow! Hopefully next time you stop by, we'll have pictures to go along with all of these events!

2 comments:

Angie Tolman said...

Sound like life is busy. It was so good to see you while you were in in March! I hope all is well even if it's busy.

Angie Tolman said...

I was just thinking of you and wanted to let you know. We miss you so much! Hope all is well down south.