In the townhouse we are renting right now, the boys ride a bus to school! Pierce enjoyed riding his bike to school in Logan, but here both he and Dayton get to ride the bus! I was so excited to know that! I love not having to get everyone loaded into the car three times a day to cart kids to and from school! However, at our new house we are .8 miles away from the school. Too close for busing, yet too far away to ride bikes. Oh well, one more week of heavenly bussing!
Pierce started 2nd grade this year. His teacher is Mrs. Davis. She has a pirate theme this year in class, and Pierce thinks it is great!

Dayton is in Mrs. Taylor's kindergarten class. He is learning a lot and loves going to school! Where he rides the bus, he is gone for about 4 hours in the morning. Kennedy sure misses pestering him while he's gone, but loves having him home to play with after kindergarten!

The bus!!!! The boys ride the Shrek bus, not because it is green, but because they have a Shrek stuffed animal and pictures posted on the windows of the bus. I think it is such an easier way for kids to remember which bus is theirs! I had to always look for bus 85-128! They finally got smart and put a recognizable character in the windows to look for.
1 comment:
They look really cute- and happy.
Post a Comment