Sunday, January 11, 2009

2009-Off to a great start!

So here we are already well into the year 2009. We had a great little celebration with the kids--poppers, confetti, sparkling cider, crowns, and beads. It was pretty low key, but the kids thought it was really fun. We have been to school on-time each day this last week, and even have mad it to church a little early, and we have 9 am church!! I'm not going to say it'll last, but so far so good! It was really nice to have such a great break from the hustle and bustle of our busy schedules, but it's also great to be back in a routine! Hope everyone is having a great 2009 too!


Happy New Year to us!!!



Oh yeah, what a party!



I dance to the sound of my own horn! TOOT! TOOT!



CHEERS!!



Here's lookin' at you kid!



Schofield Family New Year's Royalty

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey Kendra I found your blog from Julias. My last name is Schofield too how funny. Your family is darling! Send me an email and I will send you an invite to view our blog. This is such a great way to keep in touch with people. mattanddano@yahoo.com

Jon and Melissa said...

You guys are too fun. What a great party-your kids look like they had a great time. You guys do as well!

Susanna said...

How fun! I love that you made hats and got into the spirit- your kids are lucky to have such fun parents. I love the picture of Kennedy with her cup of bubbly- too cute!!!!

laura j. said...

Kendra, I hope you don't mind I'm peeking at your blog. This is Laura Johnson who used to be in your ward. You have such an adorable family! I can't believe how big Pierce is! We blog to but recently went private. If you want an invite email me at looper_john@yahoo.com.