Monday, November 10, 2008
Dayton and the Police
Dayton go to go by Daddy's school today, and the School Resource Officer was there with his NOVA car. NOVA is the program the police department has replaced DARE with, and it is fantastic! Whereas the DARE program focused on avoiding substance abuse, NOVA emphasizes the skills and attitudes needed to make good choices in any area of your life. Our students have latched on to it, the teachers enjoy it, and it provides a set of skills that we are able to reinforce during the school day. Anyway, our school resource officer, who does a fantastic job for us, drives a pretty cool car, and we asked if we could take a picture of Dayton by it. As you can see, Dayton thought it was awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wish my police car was that cool!!!
-Jonathan
Malia is so cute!! Sorry it's taken me so long to check your blog. What's your email I would like to invite you to our blog. How are things going with her? I am excited to see you guys starting Tuesday.
Sorry that's Maleah.
Post a Comment